Geography test todae. I think i failed it. Nope, not think. I must have failed it. Now jus wishing that i pass.
Anywae skipped Research Studies todae.. woohoo!Instead i was cheering my heart out *cliche* at Toa Payoh (did i spell it right?). Netball South Finals eh..cool rite? So we were going "ra ra ra raffles.." and the "arh arh arh arh" part was cool. RGS was fighting against IJTP. Hey IJTP was really good man..and they won. Congrats to em!
*clap!
I went home by mrt..and went to heartland mall alone for something to eat. I saw Evan and Hansel outside cold storage! I was waving at em but they din see mi, so i jus went up to em and said hi. Evan asked why i was there..den i said i needed to eat. Hansel ask mi to buy readymade chicken breast from cold storage for $2++. Good idea..but at that time i wasn't v hungry. And den Evan gave mi a lift home in her mum's car. Woah her mum's car was really posh! Oya mus thank Evan for giving mi a lift home
*Thanku thanku!
Yay tmr ws going to moelc so i no need to wry about how to pass kenneth's present to him.
Good!