Tmr's kenneth chew bdae. And den 8th is ging ting bdae. Must remember tt. 9.48pm: Looking at last yr temperature log sheet. Lol can remember me and ws comparing hu had higher temp. We were so lame! And we din check the temperatures and just signed.. Guilty!Ok den i look at the Prometheus essay.. muahahahahaha Zhao Qiang wrote Xena kissed Hercules and ruined my whole compo.. haha jus joking..dat romance part was really interesting. I c already wanna laugh. Dis compo dated August 6 2003.. Oya and i jus remembered PPP is puzzling percentage problems. YAp so my dae: I went to j8 and saw a stage with some gals queuing. And den dey were playing energy songs. Woah..surely is energy coming! I ALSO WANT!!! anywae i went home and turn on the tv and saw energy on tv. I was screaming and shrieking so much my maid look at mi lyk i mad.