received a sms v early todae from liru
she said help josselyn out with her props and stuff
we din even do anything yet!
haix and it's tmr..
wonder wad hadley's gonna do
liru's gonna kill us!
anywae assembly todae, saw the 5 diff banners
i think hadley's was v nice!
but i lyk the richards one.. the surfer looks kewl
yea so they announced the FieLD events
andrea counted total 15 wins from hadley
Nike got 1st for discus!
lolx but she forgot about the prize presentation
mr tan had to call her out
anywae fran saes that track said hadley's leading
and if nothing goes wrong,
hadley will be champions!
Yay then liru will be soooo happy!
And we all will be soo happy too
I hate science. I hate English. I hate literature. I hate chinese.
I hate all the lessons todae except CLE
was in the hall..and it was somekind of
Understanding sexuality tok
haha of cos i was soo excited
o'niners kept looking at mi..
asking if i lyk it or not
YA of cos i lyk it! I am RA in 109!
Japanese class relli boring
End of lesson, joey went to ask for donation from sensei
i monkey c monkey do
(of cos i monkey i m a hadlian!)
and oso ask her for monehz
hehe she so kind gave $2!
Okai mi bus ride was realli boring
at the rosyth stop a rosythian guy came up
and it's OMG the guy hu live near rachel
hahax too bad he never see this senior
actually wanted to ask him wd phillips got for sports dae
budden i thin skinned couldnt ask