ah.. i am back. So tired was sleeping on the bus for a few stops, den had to get off. Was walking real slow from the bus stop to the traffic light. Guess wad.. when i started walking, the traffic light turned red. And when i reached the traffic light, it was already blinking. Shows that i walked chao slowly. Can't blame me though. I am so tired!
Anw yesterday went for Vesak Day Celebrations at Singaore Expo. It was realli boring except the play part. But i watched it many times alredy so i dun realli find it very interesting too. Gerald is still very chi dun but i guess he improved. Hey i like the girls acting as the ants. They were so kawaii. But maybe becos the dance steps were realli cutening. Oya.. quite maluating cos Gerald's gor and jie dunno that i am his sister.
290504 I cant believe its over already. I mean, i have been looking forward to that day for lyk.. so long? And suddenly it's just over? But its very fun though can be quite boring at times. I left at 12.30 and went to meet Rachel at mobile there. And den we went to heartland mall kovan station. Waited for Ying Ching. And den we went to PSL Carnival. Hmm. quite boring. We went to the haunted house. Eh how cum the facilitators were guyz? But anywae the haunted house was realli spooky. The ghosts kept booing us and grabbing our legs. At the last part, we were locked in the rooms together wif the crying ghosts. I screamed alot. Think Ying Ching and Rachel were screaming too. Anw after that we exhausted our coupons already so we went to Orchard Road to shop. I saw Alvin on the road, so waved to him. He smiled back. Lol. Den we headed for Safra. Yay saw the 601nians again! Took many digi photos. Hmm.. go to the link at see if u wanna c our faces! We went bowling.. so farn. Eh Remy Ong was there too. But he din play. Ying Ching is a super good bowler. At least, better than mi. Jialin oso improve alot leh.. Good for her! Anw we were very yi yi bu she to leave the SAFRA place. I say ENCORE! I want another 601 class party