eh.. hehe another quiz
I see : my computer monitor
I need: 601
I want: Energy!
I have: 2 eyes
I love: Energy!
I hate: some ppl..
I miss: 601
I fear: shhh.
I feel: "dang wo zai fa jue"
I hear: jiu shi ai
I smell: ew dun wanna smell. stink
I search: van helsing
I wish: 290504 quick quick cum
-> Have you eva?
Smiled? duh
Laughed? duh
Cried? duh
dance? duh
Kissed someone? mummy
Had a nightmare? duh
-> A last time for everything...
Last book you read: the one i bought today
Last movie you saw: van helsing
Last song you heard: jiu shi ai (now its another song)
Last thing you drink: green tea
Last time you showered: yesterday woo.. thats why i so stink
Last thing you ate: fish head
-> do you?
Do drugs? siao
Sleep with stuffed animal? bolster better
Have a dream that keeps coming back? the one about a wolf?
Play an instrument? ya
Believe there is life on other planet? dunno
Remember your first love? k1 i think but dunno who it is :P
Read the newspaper? onli the one wif entertainment news:p
Have any gay or lesbian friends? u mad isit
believe in miracles? sorta
Believe in Forever? Energy4eva!
Believe in astrology? reminds mi of harry potter
Believe in magic? harry potter?!
Believe in God? yap
Go to church/mosque: yap
Have any secrets? duh
Have any pets: fish
Talk to strangers who instant message you: talk as in?
Have any piercings? yap
Have any tattoos? no
Hate yourself? of cos!
Have any obsession? Energy!
Have a secret crush? Energy!
Do they know yet? maybe maybe not
Collect anything? Energy stuff duh
Have a best friend? duh
Wish on stars? not reali
Like your handwriting? sucky lar
bad habits? duh
Care about future? duh! the next second is also future
Believe in witches? harry potter?
Believe in Satan? hu?
Believe in ghosts? shh.
Believe in Love? Love Love Love (Jolin tsai)