wahey i am finally home! Been out since 7.45 in the morning for guides. We had to do horseshoe formation and colours breaking practice today. It was really tiring, under the hot sun. And we kept hentakking, guess i lost some weight ;) and burned some calories at my fat thighs :P. After that we had elections for new PLs, PSs, Treasurers, QMs, Secretaries and CLs. Restricted to our own coys. Haha.. v difficult to vote cos realli dunno the sec2s and sec3s well. But i voted for my patrol members :b.
Ahuh den i went for YM with Tricia. Broke into cell groups and I was with Tricia, Shirlynn, Samantha and Bettina. All so nice ppl. Topic was encouragement i guess. At the end of it we did the spiritual exercise: tell each other their good points. Face to face. Sounds simple yea. but its actually v pai seh. I dun think i ever told anyone their good points before face to face :P. Zis my first tym i think :P.
KKaE. I am waiting for PSC nite. I noe its not v interesting show budden i wanna c hu their next week guest is. Got a darned feeling it's toro, and i m not gonna watch ;(.