o yea! i finished chem project! and finished reading 30 pages of Fallen Leaves.
Fallen leaves is a very very sad book leh. This is my second time reading it and guess wad. I cried again! Well.. i din realli dare to cry cos mi was not alone. If i cry den diu lian marh. So i choked back all my tears lor. But i was sure my eyes were red.
Adeline's Niang and Dad sucks. her Niang is so bitchy. And that was in the dunno wad century ok. When girls were not allowed to speak. but the Niang demanded everything! And made the Father destroy all the photographs of his previous wife and made him disobey her YeYe. OMG HOW I HATE HER. Sometimes while reading i jus wanna box her face and disfigure her. She's not say chio or wad. She looks like a vixen! Hu li jing! Dunno wad on earth good she has dat Adeline's father was so attracted to her. ARGH! She spoilt her entire childhood okay! Poor Adeline. lost her freedom and family love. Even her friends were not allowed to visit her or make phonecalls to look for her. And she left Adeline in Tian jin where the communists were soo scary! Everyone was escaping the country but poor Adeline was there ALONE! The rest of her family were either in Shanghai or Hong Kong. Stupid Niang of hers. Good thing her son died. Franklin .. hmph! Good thing he died! But the Niang din change at all! Argh can't stand her. I wish i could go back in the past and pour acid over her. And dump her in the drain somewhere and let her be washed away to the sea. And den, the sharks will feed on her. Er.. no. She stinks so much i think no fish would wanna go near her. She causes sea pollution! Just let her stink up the whole sea and decompose there. And when the sea is polluted, the officials in her homeland FRANCE will handcuff her dead body and let her rot in the incinerator! HAHAHAHAHA! She's so evil she deserves this kind of treatment! I hate her totally! I bet Adeline hates her too, even though she is her Niang. But wad kinda Niang is that? A Niang should be loving and caring. And provide her child with LOVE. O wait. She even separated Adeline from her dearest confindante James and Aunt Baba. Well, I'll separate Niang from Adeline's dad and see how she can call the shots! She will be but a maid! Hmph. I can't stand such ppl. Stupid Niang. I hope she is dead now. If she is dead (nono. She must be dead by now), her home is no longer the luxurious wadeva that place is. She is in the 18th level of hell. And maybe YanlongWang even created a 19th level just for her! Haha.. let her have a whole level to herself. Let her feel wad is loneliness and without love. STUPID HER! HATE HER! SHITTT HER!