reply to tags (:
rachelbig (: thankyou! hope you have a nice holiday too. don't be hardworking i beg you. i havent done anything.
yunting (: haha happy really belated birthday! and hope the marshmallows were nice and sweet. and smiley was nice right.
tricia and penny (: GET YOUR BUTTS BACK FROM FRAISERS HILL NOW. IM BORED AND NO ONE IS AT AH MA HOUSE TO PLAY WITH ME ):
weili (: gandie! i miss you so much!
yityng (: I MISS YOU TOO! come back like NOW!
nellie (: haha on behalf of your jie, I MISS YOU ((: haha.. and anw isa really misses you and the whole 209 <3
weiling (: ohman it has really been a long time since i heard from you. im so happy you still remember me and FUZZY ISZZY ((: thanks for the really sweet testi. i really do miss 601'03 like so much. hopefully we can meet on teacher's day!
yingqi jie (: OH JIE JIE I MISS YOU SO MUCH!